Re: How to change to index.html?

 You can find this information is in the reference documentation of
 HTTPFrame (not so easy to find, I agree). Actually, you just have to
 change the "index" value in the HTTPFrame of the directory (Use
 JigAdmin [2]).

 Note: Use the Reindex button, if you want that change to be
 propagated to all the children.

 Regards, Benoit.

 [1] /Doc/Reference/org.w3c.jigsaw.frames.HTTPFrame.html#index
 [2] /Doc/User/AdminTools.html