Losing the resource store & losing confidence in jigsaw

My previous messages where about the problems that
I have found while developing resources (Frames)
using to use with jigsaw.

The problem I exposed was that in some cases
(where a class of a resource is changed) is virtualy
impossible to delete the affected resource or
its parents resources.

We, here at my lab, decided that the abstence of response to the
message "Changing Resource Store"
means that developing resource frames for cgi like applications
is a waste of time.

The fact that most questions the recent messages on this list
is about Servlets sets clear the way we should take:
 Develop servlets since they won't invalidade the resource
  store and if proved that jigsaw won't live at all, they could
  be used with almost any good server.

But the problem still there.

There are some situations where jigsaw (jigadm) refuses to
delete a resource. And the only way to get thru this
is to reinstal jigsaw.

I cannot do that anymore. There should be a way to
bypass this problem and delete or replace the broken
resource. Finally... this is my only question:

  How I delete a resource that refuses to be delete?

Daniel.