Problem recompiling Jigsaw, was: Re: Servlet Wrapper ?

From: Louis Novak <lmn@wwnet.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 17:13:07 -0400
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
CC: Benoit Mahe <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>
Hi,

I'm trying to install my Servlet using the instructions available at the
URL below:

Benoit Mahe wrote:

>  [1] http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/servlets.html

I'm using the servlets.class that you recently mailed to the list.

The instructions say to add the servlets package to various Makefiles.

I've made the changes to the Makefiles but I'm having problems recompiling
the code.

I'm using 'java Install' to do this but it only seems to update the
configuration.

Is 'java Install' sufficient to recompile or is there something I'm missing
here.

Thanks in advance.

--
Louis Novak                |  Suffering from pronoia, the sneaking feeling
www.msen.com/~lnovak       |  that someone is conspiring behind my back