Re: Running jigadm under Java 1.2Beta3

Beno?t,

Oops on me! :-) I'll try again with JDK 1.1.6 and see how that does. Thank
you.

Blessings,

Simon

 (Embedded
 image moved   www-jigsaw@w3.org
 to file:      06/05/98 02:03 AM
 PIC07674.PCX)

To:   Simon P. Chappell/Waverly/CMG
cc:   www-jigsaw@w3.org
Subject:  Re: Running jigadm under Java 1.2Beta3

"Simon P. Chappell" writes:
> I seem to be having problems getting into jigadm under Java 1.2 beta3. I
> keep getting a small window asking me for location and no matter what I
> type in I then get a larger window that has a couple of menu options
about
> "open". I am trying to use jigsaw to learn about servlets and this
problem
> has me at a complete halt. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Blessings,
>
> Simon

 Jigsaw is not implemented for JDK1.2betax, because the api is still
 not stable. We are waiting for the final version.
 Benoit.
                      World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team