Jigsaw and servlets on a Mac

From: Dorab Patel <dorab@twinsun.com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 15:18:55 -0700
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I have a Mac 8500 running MacOS 8.1 with MRJ SDK 2.0.1 EA3.  I have
Jigsaw (modified for servlet support) running.  Jigadmin seems to have
some redisplay problem when I run it, but I was able to follow the FAQ
and add some servlets to Jigsaw.  They even worked :-).  However, even
when I save, by selecting the `Root/control' resource and clicking on
`Save', all the work I have done in adding the servlets gets lost
after the Jigsaw process is shut down and restarted.  Needless to say,
it's not much fun reinstalling the servlet resources each time I
restart Jigsaw.  What gives?  BTW, I'm relatively new to Jigsaw so
it's quite likely I've missed some obvious step.