Servlet not found!

From: Somchai LIMSIRORATANA <lsomchai@e7sun-1.kais.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 28 May 98 17:59:13 +0900
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Dear sir,
	I downloaded jdk1.2beta3 and try to use a servlet. I install jdk1.2beta3 in
 WinNT and run servletrunner which have an example servlet files in docs\ext
\servlet\examples(from jdk1.2beta3 document). When I use the IE4.0 browse to
 the simpleservlet or any other servlet it return "Not Found". I think, may
be the classpath was wrong because the first time the servletrunner return a
n error message like no javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.class and others clas
s. So, I copy all javax.* to the same servlet directory but it also not foun
d the servlet(found HttpServlet.class).
	I think, there are some environment that I should set it before but I don't
 know where is the document which explane about this.
	Can anyone advice me? Please.

	Thank you.
Sincerely,
Somchai Limsiroratana
Agric. Process Engineering and Technology Lab.
Dept. of Bio-production Engineering,
Division of Environmental Science and Technology
Graduate School of Agric. Science,
KYOTO UNIVERSITY, Kyoto, JAPAN 606-01
lsomchai@e7sun-1.kais.kyoto-u.ac.jp