RTSP support in Jigsaw

From: Anders Kristensen <ak@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 14:31:56 +0100
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I saw that Jigsaw supports RTSP at some level. I looked around the
Jigsaw Web site and downloaded Jigsaw2.0beta1. There is an rtsp.zip file
in the classes directory which obviously contains the Java class files.

My questions are:
  o Is there any documentation of this stuff at all?
  o Why are the sources not included?
  o How mature is the implementation? Has it been tested against
    other implementations of RTSP, being used by other groups within
    W3C (the SMIL folks, maybe)
  o What are the dependencies of the RTSP implementation on Jigsaw?

Please send any replies directly to me (ak@hplb.hpl.hp.com) as well as
to the list.

Thanks,
Anders