Re: script processing

dusek@kolej.mff.cuni.cz writes:

> Hi all,
>
> is there any way how to process some kind of script in Jigsaw? I mean, if I
> have for example counterFilter attached to HTTPFrame resource, can I
> include the value of counter into a web page (You are visior number
> <%=count%>) ?
>
> Well, solution would be to write my own HTTPFrame and catch this <%...%>
> marks in getFileResource method - bud isn't there some smarter (and
> quicker) solution?
>
> Thanks for suggestions,
> R. Dusek

 If you just want to display a counter, use SSIFrame [1] with this
 SSI call in the file.

  <head>
    <title>Count SSI</title>
  </head>
      <h1>Count SSI</h1>
  <hr>
       access nb : <!--#hitcount -->
  <hr>

 (The full documentation for SSI in Jigsaw is not available yet)

 But If you want to make more complicated things you could also write your
 own frame [2], or use CGI script with a CgiFrame [3], or a Servlet [4] ...

 [1] http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/Reference/org.w3c.jigsaw.ssi.SSIFrame.html
     http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/Programmer/api/org.w3c.jigsaw.ssi.SSIFrame.html
 [2] http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/Programmer/writing-frames.html
 [3] http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/FAQ.html#CGI-scripts