RTSP in jigsaw_1.0beta1

From: Kevin Beach <kbeach@cs.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 22:50:12 -0500 (CDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

I am trying to do some work with RTSP, and found that jigsaw_1beta1.0
supposedly supported it (or more so had a client/server packages with
it).  However, the README quickstart guide says to simply go to the
rtsppath/client dir and type mediascape to start the client.
Unfortunately, there is no mediascape executable.  I have played around
with compiling all the available sources and the other obvious solutions
such as the classpath, but I still can't seem to run the client.

If anyone has any experience with getting this to work, I would greatly
appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Kevin Beach