AW: Server Problem

Hallo,

this seems to me that you have not set the environment variable CLASSPATH
correctly. This variable is used by the Java VM in order to detect all
archives and classes.

I assume that in the directory d:\javaserver\jigsaw\classes there are some
zip or jar files (at least jigsaw.zip)

Extend the CLASSPATH that it points also to this archives

Assuming Win95/WinNT

set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;d:\javaserver\jigsaw\classes\jigsaw.zip

For a permanent change look into you autoexec.bat (Win95) or System
environment (WinNT) in order to extend the default CLASSPATH set by the
Java JDK installation.

Stefan.

--
Stefan  Wesner                     Kommunikationssysteme & BelWue
Entwicklung