AW: Server Problem

From: Stefan Wesner <wesner@rus.uni-stuttgart.de>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 08:46:18 +0200
To: "'Hariharan L. Thantry'" <thantry@meghadoot.hiso.honeywell.com>, "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hallo,

this seems to me that you have not set the environment variable CLASSPATH
correctly. This variable is used by the Java VM in order to detect all
archives and classes.

I assume that in the directory d:\javaserver\jigsaw\classes there are some
zip or jar files (at least jigsaw.zip)

Extend the CLASSPATH that it points also to this archives

Assuming Win95/WinNT

set CLASSPATH=%CLASSPATH%;d:\javaserver\jigsaw\classes\jigsaw.zip

For a permanent change look into you autoexec.bat (Win95) or System
environment (WinNT) in order to extend the default CLASSPATH set by the
Java JDK installation.

Stefan.

--
Stefan  Wesner                     Kommunikationssysteme & BelWue
Entwicklung