How to server on multiple ports?

From: David Hunter <dhunter@wavesys.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 12:42:31 -0400
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

I am running Jigsaw 2.0 alpha 1a, and I want to know the CORRECT way to
serve different document roots on different ports from the same Java VM.

I can serve two different document roots on two ports by MANUALLY copying
and editing Jigsaw/Jigsaw/config/http-server.props and modifying
Jigsaw/Jigsaw/config/server.props to reference my newly copied and edited
file.

Is there a better way to setup services on multiple ports than manually
editing
files? My approach doesn't seem to fit with other admin tasks in Jigsaw.
Thanks
for any help you can provide.

David
dhunter@wavesys.com