[www-jigsaw] <none>

From: Lv, Qiang <qianglu@cis.njit.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 08:56:26 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi everyone,

I have configured jigsaw as a perfect proxy server, and it works well.
But here are my futther questions:
1. I wrote my filter for jigsaw. How can I get content/set from Request
in ingoing method?
2. Can I dispatch a Request object directly to jigsaw in ingoing method,
and use the Reply for that Request as the end-reply? (it means I should
stop any other proceeding procedures in ingoing method. )
3. Sometime the proxy server will block a request from browser for a long
time. Right now I could not detect the context of such a problem. But I
am sure it is caused by the proxy server. ( If I disconnect the proxy
server, the problem disappeared.) Most of time the proxy server works
normally. I will detect the context of the problem as possible as I can,
then I will post it to the mail list. But I want to know, does anyone
encounter the similar problem?
4. It seems that jigadmin tool can only work one time. If I exit
jigadmin(suppose after I configured a filter, and restarted the proxy
server), and restart jigadmin to configure any more, it always produced
error message. I should stop jigsaw, and restart jigsaw, then start
jigadmin...
5. I use jigsaw 1beta2 version.

Thanks,
Qiang

Qiang Lv
room 4220, ITC building
CIS department, NJIT
University Heights
Newark, NJ 07102
Tel: 973-596-2863(O)     973-596-2594(H)
Fax: 973-596-5777