Building Jigsaw with Visual J++ (assistance requested).

From: JGC <jgc@optimal.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 17:20:49 -0800
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I'm trying to build Jigsaw with Microsoft Visual J++ 1.1 and having
difficulty getting it to compile because it complains that is can't find
some of the packages that come with Jigsaw.  I'm sure this is a "classic
newbie" question, but does anyone have a DSW file for Jigsaw under VJ++
or can tell me the right way to construct my VJ++ project for Jigsaw?

Many thanks, John.