Adding a filter in Jigsaw 2.0a1

From: Noel Welsh <Noel.Welsh@platech.com.au>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 11:40:08 +0800
To: Jigsaw <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi,

I'm having trouble adding the example CounterFilter to Jigsaw 2.0 alpha.
I've followed the documentation, which says to go to /Admin/Editor/User.
This doesn't exist - I presume this is the old forms-based interface
that is no longer supported.

I've also tried JigAdmin. Going to Root/http-server/space/User and then
clicking on Frames (so I can add a filter to the resource frame) does
absolutely nothing. There is a little icon of a document with an
exclamation mark on the bottom of the screen. I don't know its
significance. Of the three buttons along the top of JigAdmin (Resource,
Frames and Attribute) only Attribute does anything.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

-Noel