Re: Servlet Exceptions.

From: Rui Gil <rui.gil@ciber-rede.pt>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 11:31:55 -0400 (EDT)
To: Benoit Mahe <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>
CC: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi, again !

No, I didn't extract jsdk.jar. What do you mean by "some problems in
particular cases"? does it have something to do with my configuration?
I think it could'nt be more standard...
JDK1.1.5 /classes.zip
JSDK2.0 /jsdk.jar
Jigsaw2.0 /jigsaw.zip
win95,x86

here goes the error again, do you have any more sugestions ?
> Servlet has thrown exception:java.lang.ClassCastException:
> org.w3c.jigsaw.servlet.JigsawHttpServletRequest

Jigsaw20 already come with servlet support, I dont have to
recompile it, do I ?

Ciao, Rui Gil.