Re: Registering servlets for file types.

 Yes you can configure an indexer to index file with .class extension
 as servlets. Create a new indexer (SampleResourceIndexer[1]), and add
 a ServletWrapper (with its ServletWrapperFrame) called "class" in the
 extensions node of your new indexer. See [2]

 [1] org.w3c.tools.resources.indexer.SampleResourceIndexer
 [2] /Doc/User/indexers.html

 I am currently working on a special indexer for servlet (which
 detect if a .class file is really a Servlet). This will be available
 in the next release.

 Regards, Benoit.

"P. R. Harindranath" writes:

> Hi all,
>     Is it possible to configure Jigsaw to use Servlets for a particular
> file extension similar to the way I can configure an HTTPResource to
> handle one?
>
> --
> Regards,
> - Hari.
> --
> --
> * P. R. Harindranath                  | email: hary@wipinfo.soft.net
>  *
> * Wipro Infotech Ltd                  | phone 91-80-2241728 ext 3608/3609.
>  *
> * Bangalore, India                    |
>  *
> --