Servlet config auto-reload

From: Somchai LIMSIRORATANA <lsomchai@e7sun-1.kais.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 00:03:06 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Dear sir,
	I config servlet but it does not load until I call it. Then I reconfig by a
dd an initial parameter and press commit button(auto-reload box was checked)
 but the servlet does not reload. I must shutdown the server and restart aga
in.
	Does anybody found like me?
----------<Somchai Limsiroratana>lsomchai@e7sun-1.kais.kyoto-u.ac.jp----------
W Agric. Process Engineering and Technology Lab.   H c/o Tawa sama
W Dept. of Bio-production Engineering,             H Tanaka-asukai-cho 60
W Division of Environmental Science and Technology H Sakyo-ku, Kyoto
W Graduate School of Agric. Science,               H 606-8226 JAPAN
W KYOTO UNIVERSITY, Kyoto, JAPAN 606-01            H Tel:075-703-8169