Too many open file error

From: Somchai LIMSIRORATANA <lsomchai@e7sun-1.kais.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 10:33:33 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Dear All,
	I browse my homepage serve by Jigsaw2.0beta2. When I repeat access the page
, sometime the image cannot display, sometime the end of page was cut. So, I
 use JigAdmin to
stop it but JigAdmin cannot connect and has an error message at server 3 tim
es:

java.net.SocketException: Too many open files
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(PlainSocketImpl.java:387)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(ServerSocket.java:206)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(ServerSocket.java:189)
        at org.w3c.jigsaw.http.httpd.run(httpd.java)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java)

	What happen?
----------<Somchai Limsiroratana>lsomchai@e7sun-1.kais.kyoto-u.ac.jp----------
W Agric. Process Engineering and Technology Lab.   H c/o Tawa sama
W Dept. of Bio-production Engineering,             H Tanaka-asukai-cho 60
W Division of Environmental Science and Technology H Sakyo-ku, Kyoto
W Graduate School of Agric. Science,               H 606-8226 JAPAN
W KYOTO UNIVERSITY, Kyoto, JAPAN 606-01            H Tel:075-703-8169