SSI servlet

From: Somchai LIMSIRORATANA <lsomchai@e7sun-1.kais.kyoto-u.ac.jp>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 06:21:37 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Dear sir,
	Does anyone know the way to put a result of a servlet into a homepage?
	I mean, I want to insert a result of my servlet into some part of my homepa
ge. I known that the SSI(<!--#include virtual=....-->) can include a real ht
ml file into another but it cannot include with the CGI result. I think, ser
vlet is the same.
	I ever use JavaWebServer of sun. it can insert a tag <servlet> into shtml f
ile and the result will include into the homepage. Can Jigsaw do this?

Sincerely,
----------<Somchai Limsiroratana>lsomchai@e7sun-1.kais.kyoto-u.ac.jp----------
W Agric. Process Engineering and Technology Lab.   H c/o Tawa sama
W Dept. of Bio-production Engineering,             H Tanaka-asukai-cho 60
W Division of Environmental Science and Technology H Sakyo-ku, Kyoto
W Graduate School of Agric. Science,               H 606-8226 JAPAN
W KYOTO UNIVERSITY, Kyoto, JAPAN 606-01            H Tel:075-703-8169