Re: Change Overview.html to index.html

 Actually, you have to modify the indexer like you said, and then
 reindex the directoryResource you want (that will reindex their
 children too).

 [1] http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/configuration.html
 [2] http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/indexers.html

 Benoit

Somchai LIMSIRORATANA writes:

> Dear All,
> 	I try to change jigsaw configuration to use file "index.html" for the d
> irec
> tory path.
> But, I don't know, how to set it.
> 	First, I try to change the indexer/default/directory/*default*/HTTPFram
> e to
>  use index.html but it does not work.
> 	Then, I try to change the space/root/HTTPFrame to use index.html. It wo
> rk o
> nly first page of website.
> 	I don't think, I must change every directory resource. It is a hard wor
> k to
>  move my old website data to use with jigsaw.
> 	Please help me.
>
> Thank you,
> ----------<Somchai Limsiroratana>lsomchai@e7sun-1.kais.kyoto-u.ac.jp---------
> -
> W Agric. Process Engineering and Technology Lab.   H c/o Tawa sama
> W Dept. of Bio-production Engineering,             H Tanaka-asukai-cho 60
> W Division of Environmental Science and Technology H Sakyo-ku, Kyoto
> W Graduate School of Agric. Science,               H 606-8226 JAPAN
> W KYOTO UNIVERSITY, Kyoto, JAPAN 606-01            H Tel:075-703-8169

                      World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
                    Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team