Re: Beta1.0b under OS/2

From: Russell Steven Shawn O'Connor <roconnor@wronski.math.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 20:29:51 -0500 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
cc: jigsaw@w3.org
On Mon, 16 Feb 1998, Yves Lafon wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Feb 1998, Russell Steven Shawn O'Connor wrote:
> > So I did futher investigation under the OS/2 version.  I used telnet and
> > found that
> >
> > GET / HTTP/1.0
> >
> > appeared to work fine, however if I tried to add any headers:
> >
> > GET / HTTP/1.0
> > Host: localhost:8001

Update:  I found the -trace option and was able to see a list of
execeptions being thrown when I did various things.  To figure out the
source lines of these exections, I disabled the JIT.  Then it worked fine!
:-)

I'm going to go whine about this to IBM now.

    <URL:http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/%7Eroconnor/>
"And truth irreversibly destroys the meaning of its own message"
-- Anindita Dutta, "The Paradox of Truth, the Truth of Entropy"