Re: Servlets!

From: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 14:59:23 +0100 (MET)
To: Wolfgang Platzer <wplatzer@iaik.tu-graz.ac.at>
On Fri, 6 Feb 1998, Wolfgang Platzer wrote:

> When do you plan to support servlets according to the JDK 1.2 API?

We are currently porting all the resources to the new Jigsaw2.0API
The changes for the servlet are very easy, except perhaps for
javax.servlet.http.HttpSession hich looks bad to me (HTTP is stateless,
and using cookies or URL rewriting is not very nice...)

  /\ /  \                Architecture Domain - Jigsaw