running servlets

From: Sudhindra Deshpande <sudhin@saathi.ncst.ernet.in>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 16:35:16 +0530 (IST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

I am using jdk 1.1.5 on NT 4 workstation
I have set the classpath correctly.
I run jigadm and go to the space node. In resources panel in choose
ServletDirectory class and give identifier as servlets.
When i click add resource, I get the following exception :

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: Unimplemented interface method
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Native Method)
        at
w3c.jigsaw.admin.ResourceBroker.remoteRegisterResource(ResourceBroker
.java:427)
        at
w3c.jigsaw.admin.ResourceBroker.extended(ResourceBroker.java:487)
        at
w3c.jigsaw.resources.HTTPResource.perform(HTTPResource.java:799)
        at w3c.jigsaw.admin.AdminServer.perform(AdminServer.java:197)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.processRequest(Client.java:374)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.startConnection(Client.java:447)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.socket.SocketClient.run(SocketClient.java:114)
        at w3c.util.CachedThread.run(ThreadCache.java:86)

If i click again, this is what i get :

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError:
w3c/jigsaw/servlet/ServletDirectory
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Native Method)
        at
w3c.jigsaw.admin.ResourceBroker.remoteRegisterResource(ResourceBroker
.java:427)
        at
w3c.jigsaw.admin.ResourceBroker.extended(ResourceBroker.java:487)
        at
w3c.jigsaw.resources.HTTPResource.perform(HTTPResource.java:799)
        at w3c.jigsaw.admin.AdminServer.perform(AdminServer.java:197)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.processRequest(Client.java:374)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.Client.startConnection(Client.java:447)
        at w3c.jigsaw.http.socket.SocketClient.run(SocketClient.java:114)
        at w3c.util.CachedThread.run(ThreadCache.java:86)

I am able to add a directory resource class.
Please help. Also explain me in detail the following lines in "Running
servlets documentation"

5.Create a ServletWrapper to the ServletDirectory and call it DateServlet
for example.
6.Set the servlet-class field of the ServletWrapper to DateServlet
7.Commit your changes

-sudhin