problem

From: Moayad Jaffar <moayad1@emirates.net.ae>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 00:41:23 +0400
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
i'm using the internet from united arab emirates and it is very
difficult to me to inter to a sexy sites and i'm trying to inter to this
site since three months but i could not
please sent me the way in which i can scape from the emirates etisalat
control over me
i used to use another proxy that is golden proxn but they known that and
they start control this proxy also, so i'm tryint to find a proffisoin
way to use a new proxy which cannot control me in my accessing to the
sites.
please send me step me step how can i use another proxy and how to
install it