Suggestion: Jigsaw Applications Survey ?

From: Zhang Xun <xzhang@carnation.njnet.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 17:05:36 -0800
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Greetings, Jigsawers,

I have made a Jigsaw/HTTP based CORBA Interface REpository (HIRE). Is
there anyone doing something alike? I am eager to have a discussion with

And I have also a suggestion that we take a survey on current
Jigsaw-based applications to see how populous Jigsaw is and what people
are doing around. If you don't think it bad, please fill in the
following list A and B.

Since I cannot find a Web Journal available and it seems that there have
not been any Chinese institutes among the W3C members yet, please excuse
my ignorance of outside happenings, though I have been on the list for a
long time.

Zhang Xun,

Depatment of Computer Science and Engineering,
Southeast University, Nanjing, Jiangsu,
People's Republic of China

List A

				Jigsaw Applications Survey
	System/Application		Developer/Company	Description
1.	MetaMagic			Pencom			(reported by WWW6)

2. 	HIRE				Zhang Xun		(1.0alpha5 compatible)
	(HTTP-based Interface

List B
				Jigsaw Resources List
Supplier		Resources
Jigsaw1.0beta		...
HIRE			CORBA IFR Resources(InterfaceDefResource, OperationDefResource,