cache "attributes"

From: Mark Friedman <mark@intraspect.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 12:02:07 -0700
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Is there any particular reason that cacheing information (e.g.
infomation that would be returned via Reply.addPragma("no-cache") or
Reply.setNoCache(EMPTY_LIST)) in not reflected in any of the
HttpResource attributes? I know that I could create my own resource that
has those attributes but I'm curious to see if there is any rationale.

One could raise similar questions for other Reply/HttpMessage header
values.

Also, is there any reason why the expiry attribute is not displayed and
editable in either JigAdm or the HTML based admin editor?

Thanks in advance.

-Mark