using jigadmin to add a resource

From: Alex Liberman <alexsf@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 16:43:34 PDT
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I am having trouble adding resources using Jigadmin. I was finally able
to add the tutorials example, FancyResources, after placing its class
file in nested directories: \w3c\jigsaw\tutorials. However, I am trying
to add the following java file:

package w3c.jigsaw.tutorials;

import w3c.jigsaw.http.*;
import w3c.jigsaw.forms.*;
import w3c.jigsaw.html.*;
import w3c.jigsaw.resources.*;
import w3c.jigsaw.*;
import w3c.www.http.*;

class MyNameResource extends PostableResource
	{
        public Reply handle(Request request, URLDecoder data)
                throws HTTPException
        	{
		HtmlGenerator g = new HtmlGenerator("What is your name"); // set title
		g.append("<h1>The data you entered</h1>");
		g.append("your name is: ", data.getValue("name"));
		Reply reply = createDefaultReply(request, HTTP.OK);
		reply.setStream(g);
		return reply;
		}
	}

I put the class file in the \w3c\jigsaw\tutorials and verified the
classpath environment variable, but Jigadmin wonít add it as a resource.
Does the java program itself need to extend a certain class, or contain
a certain import statement, in order for Jigadmin to add it? I donít get
it...

Thanks