Client side filter-determining server url/port

From: Mahesh Joshi <mjoshi@kset.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 00:29:07 -0700
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

I have configures Jigsaw as a proxy and have written my own client-side filter
(implements PropRequestFilter).

My filter needs to find out what host and port the Proxy is running on.
I read the source and documentation, but it looks like I am missing something as
I still cant find a way in which I can retrieve this information from my
Client-side filter.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Mahesh Joshi

Mahesh Joshi                      {O} 415-254-5441
KnowledgeSet Corp.                {H} 510-792-3955
http://www.kset.com/cdweb : "Dynamic" CD-ROMs!!!