help/ info//changes require for the Jigsaw for my school !!!!

From: Karachi School <school@cli.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 18:08:13 +0500
To: <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
With all Respests,

Any one who can provide me the Jigsaw web server software with modification
 in it I want that my School Name should come on it in the front screen and
it should be display in every where . I Already downlload for my school Lab
 its is 3.50 Mb . and i have Hot jave browser but i dont know how to run
the server Jigsaw on it in WIN95 . I want that  you volenter please modify
it and provide me it in the format that I can run only one file  in Java
supported machine  I dont know what file it should be run for access
please convert it in *.EXE OR *.COM  extension  format so it can be easy
plase make changes  and put my School Namei n front page and evry  where.
also make it changes.
what Java software should i need to run in school computer for run Jigsaw
software I have HotJava.

also provide me the source sode which u have change for my  need. too.

I dont know how to complie the source code in exe format i dont know JAVA
and C much.
My school name is  Below:

Please feedback me as soon as possible.

Waiting for ur prompt response.