Adding servlets resource

From: Anatoli Voronin <anatoli@netmanage.co.il>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 14:46:52 +0200
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Trying to add a servlet resource I do as follows:
1.In JigAdmin session I select 'space' folder and activate
'Resource' editor helper;

2.Enter the servlet directory name into 'identifier' field and
select 'w3c.jigsaw.servlet.ServletDirectory' class from combo
box;

3. press on 'Add resource': nothing is added into tree under
'space' node.

What I'm doing wrong ?

Any advice would be  appreciated,
	Anatoli

**
**
** Anatoli Voronin                  Tel: +972 4 8550123
**
** NetManage, Ltd                     Fax: +972 4 8550122
**
** MATAM, Haifa 31905 ISRAEL    E-Mail: anatoli@netmanage.co.il
**
**
**
**  Chameleon Hostlink
**
**  ------------------
**
**  Complete PC Connectivity to IBM Mainframe and Midrange
**
**
**
**  ChameleonNFS/X