Re: Method GET not implemented

From: Benoit Mahe <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 11:14:18 +0200
To: Alexander Garrett <jagged@demian.onlineuw.org>
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org, bmahe@www43.inria.fr
> Hello all,
>
> I hope the answer to this question isn't trivially obvious, but I've RTFD
> as well as looked through the archive of messages and I couldn't find any
> reference to it. I've started Jigsaw up just fine, but whenever I try to
> access anything through it (e.g. /Admin/Properties) I get a "Method GET
> not implemented" message in my brower window.
>
> I'm running Linux 2.0.27 with JDK 1.1.1. I've included the Jigsaw class
> files in my CLASSPATH variable and am running Jigsaw version 1.0 beta. I
> even replaced Jigsaw/Jigsaw/config/jigadm with the version in the upgrade
> directory. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

 Make sure that you are accessing the http server and not the admin
 server. The admin server must be accessed with the admin tool : Jigadmin.

 see the documentation at : Jigsaw User Guide -> administration

World Wide Web Consortium                       bmahe@sophia.inria.fr
Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team               tel : 04 93 65 79 89