Re: strange comportment under Linux

From: Benoit Mahe <Benoit.Mahe@sophia.inria.fr>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 11:12:46 +0200
To: Philippe Le Foll <phillf@iu-vannes.fr>
cc: www-jigsaw@w3.org, bmahe@www43.inria.fr
> I am testing jigsaw under Linux with Java 1.1.3
> everything look to work fine except DirectoryTemplates
> administration.
>
> COMPORTMENT:
>   When trying to create en entry for CVS
>   true adddirectory link I received an error message
>   in my browser (no data).

 You are using Jigsaw 1.0 alpha 5 but Jigsaw 1.0 beta 1 is
 available, some bugs are fixed and a new administration tool
 is provided.

  http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw

 I could help you more if you decide to use this version.

World Wide Web Consortium                       bmahe@sophia.inria.fr
Architecture domain - Jigsaw Team               tel : 04 93 65 79 89