  • From: Mark Friedman <mark@intraspect.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 10:08:16 -0800
  • Subject: Re: Some Problems!
  • CC: jigsaw@w3.org
I also have a problem with refused connections due to thread overloading. In
my case the server regularly grinds to a halt whereby it never accepts any
more connections and all I can do is kill it and restart it.

When I last described this problem the answer from the Jigsaw folks was that
there was a problemin the alpha-5 Jigsaw that they knew about that might cause
this problem and that that problem was fixed in beta-1. Unfortunately it
doesn't seem to have fixed this problem. Can anybody help me? What would make
Jigsaw connection threads stick around forever?

Thanks in advance.

-Mark

Forwarded message 2