Path for external functions / DLL's in CGI

From: <LNAUHUB.CZ4PV0@eds.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 00:03:24 -0500
To: "www-jigsaw(a)w3.org" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi

I am trying to run a CGI in Jigsaw (WIn NT) which contains embedded SQL.

The script executes fine from the command line but when I try to run it via the
broweser it complains that it cannot find the various SQL DLL's that it
requires.

How do specify the lookup path for the CGI in jigsaw (and anything you think I
might need to know)

Any help is apprecited.

Please reply to lanuhub.cz4pv0@eds.com.

David

PS: Go easy on me as I am a Jigsaw and CGI newbie.