Jigsaw/Beta 1.0. Problems in Restarting, tracing, and some links...

From: Chen ZeBin <zbchen@scutsv38.scut.edu.cn>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 22:19:52 +0800
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Dear sir,
    Thank you for spending time on my questions. I've set up an Jigsaw
server/Beta 1.0  and  found the following problems I can't solved.
1. Because Netscape and IE both send a HTTP request of "GET /  HTTP/1.0"
at their start-line, they work OK under Jigsaw; but Jigsaw can't accept
requests from a telnet when the start-line    is "GET /  HTTP/1.1",
connection will be closed by server. How to correct the server code to
the browser that claims itself as a HTTP/1.0?
2. After I change Jigsaw's trace flag and client's debug's flag to TRUE
and restart the server          according to the tutorials, I visit the
/Admin/Editor again. But the server closes connection without data and
the server emits the following messages "Null Point Exception..."; but
changing the flags one by one after restarting is OK.
3. The following links have been expired:
     Link caption by "jigsaw@w3.org" pointing to
"http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/jigsaw@w3.org" in
"http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Bugs.html" has been changed.
     Link caption by "Servlet API" pointing to
"http://jeeves.javasoft.com/products/java-server/webserver/fcs/doc/apidoc/packages.html"

in ".../User/FAQ.html#what-are-servlets" has been changed.
   Thanks again for viewing and answering this letter!

zbchen