Re: Extensions again

Hi,
Because I got stuck with everything I used a perfectly clean
installation of jigsaw. I tried to add my Extension again, and
it was not found again. (I did not make a new indexer but
instead added the Extension to default.) Then I found out, that
case (in)sensitivity was the problem. I run jigsaw under solaris,
jigadm-tool under windows 95. The first is started via telnet,
the second accesses jigsaw-root via SAMBA. This leads to the
strange behaviour that jHtml was not recognized by the indexer
as a new extension, but jhtml was perfectly fine.

Now for me this is fine, as I know how to fix things, but there is
a genaral lack: I liked the administration from any computer that was
able to run a Browser and access the WWW. But formbased administration
seems to work now longer.

jigadm administration leads to the above mentioned problems.
Another lack is that I have to have file access to the root
directory.