Sorry

From: Robert N. Shiler <RShiller@bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 23:00:35 -0500
To: "www-jigsaw@w3.org" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
I sent a message and I included replies by mistake. Two of you have
gotten really upset about this. One had a false address(mail came
back undeliverable) and I have contacted the other. I am sorry if I
caused any of you a problem. That long response went out by mistake
becasue my email program(Netscape) automatically includes previous
message. I was in a rush and didn't notice how long the message was.
It won't happen again.
Best wishes,
Robert Shiller
--
http://www.bitsmart.com/Computer.Consultant/index.html
     (violence >> police), (drugs >> doctors)