Two problems.

From: Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafalov@socs.uts.EDU.AU>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 18:51:28 +1000 (EST)
1. w3c.jigsaw.http.Logger has default (package) protected constructor.
That does not allow to create any logger classes that are not in that
package. I don't think there are any security issues in having it public.

2. HttpResource.delete calls parent.markModified() before it calls
super.delete. As a result, any container class overriding markModified
would not know what happens when resourse is requested to be deleted as
the resource is still there. I do not see why is it so. I have a current
workaround (basically mark that something changed and deal with it on
request) which works well, but I would like to understand the logic of
current implementation.

Regards,
  Alex.