"no-cache" cache control

From: Maria ANGI/HCM/97S <e_mangi@utila.ifi.uni-klu.ac.at>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 22:14:42 +0200
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Hi!

I think the "no-cache" cache control doesn't work properly, or I missunderstand
something.

String nocache[]={ };
request.setNoCache(nocache);

I'm setting it for a request and sending it for a remote Jigsaw server.
When the incoming request will be parsed(at the remote site)
it won't be set the NOCACHE directive so after it the getNoCache() method
will return null, and the reply will be cached.

Is it a bug, or it's the normal way of doing the things?

Angi Maria