ProcessFilter and the command attribute.

From: Julianne Freire de Sousa Pepeu <jfsp@di.ufpe.br>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 1997 16:24:38 -0300 (EST)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

I read at The ProcessFilter reference guide
(http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Jigsaw/User/Reference/w3c.jigsaw.filters.ProcessFilter.html)
that...

"The ProcessFilter is for post-processing a reply's content. It allows you
to run the target's reply content through external filters before it is
sent back to the browser.

The external program is given by the command attribute, which can specify
any additional arguments for the external process (along with its path, of
course)."

Does this mean that my external program will receive as argument the
Reply, i.e., a Reply object? Or a InputStream object?

Bye,
Julianne.

jfsp@di.ufpe.br
http://www.di.ufpe.br/~jfsp