how to log proxy?

From: WangChunlei <games3@carnation.njnet.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 1997 16:16:39 +0900
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
I have succeed to configure my jigsaw proxy server. But I still have two
problems:

1, How can I log proxy access? I can use the trace mode to monitor
clienters' access to my proxy . But I cannot find the log file. How can
I record the log?

2, If a url has already been cached in my proxy it is unnecessary to
access the remote original server. But how can I find the url in my
cache? In the cache directory only some files like cached.0 cached.1 ..
exist. There must have a mapping between the cached files and their
related urls. Where can I find it and what it's format looks like ?

Wang Chunlei
games3@njnet.edu.cn