Proxy Woes...

From: Harihara Vinayakaram <hvram@wipinfo.soft.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 20:19:24 -0000
To: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
Hi,
	I am using 1.0 aplha 5 as a Proxy Server. I followed the steps and
have got Jigsaw running as a proxy server.
	But when I connect to the Proxy Server itself I am not able to
connect it. If I run it in a trace mode it looks like Jigsaw proceeds in
a infinite loop the Via header keeps growing with the same host itself.

	I set the local-root to $HOME/Jigsaw/Jigsaw. I also tried $HOME/Jigsaw/
Jigsaw/WWW and root.

	My guess is that I am doing something wrong in setting this resource.

Can some one throw some light.

Regards
Hari