Cache question....

From: Harihara Vinayakaram <hvram@wipinfo.soft.net>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 10:24:00 -0000
To: "'www-jigsaw@w3.org'" <www-jigsaw@w3.org>
	I am not sure if this belongs this here . I am running Jigsaw server
and have been pretty happy with the performance.
	We have some applets running which use the Applet's showDocument
method to display a new URL. The problem I am having is as follows:

1. When using Netscape browser the showDocument send out a request to the
   HTTP Server and displays the appropriate document.

2. When using IE the showDocument seems to fetch the document from the
cahce after the first request. I tried setting the useCachedOption to
false in the URLConnection and it does not seem to help.

	I can fix it adding a dummy parameter to the URL in the showDocument
and ignore it in the backend. But is there any elegant way of fixing this