Re: Problems installing jigsaw under Windows95

MS> I try to install jigsaw under Windows95. I got JDK 1.1.1 installed
MS> under c:\jdk1.1.1, set the path to %PATH%;c:\jdk1.1.1\bin, set the
MS> CLASSPATH in autoexec.bat to c:\jigsaw/jigsaw/classes/jigsaw.zip
MS> (tried backslashes, too), reboot, and then call java and it starts
MS> with its usage. When I call the command "java w3c.jigsaw.Main
MS> -root c:\jigsaw/Jigsaw/Jigsaw" (tried backslashes, too), java
MS> reported "Can't find class w3c/jigsaw/Main".  From which directory
MS> must this call be started? I tried c:\jigsaw and c:\jigsaw\ and
MS> c:\JIGSAW\SRC\CLASSES, same result.

Are you sure that the variable CLASSPATH is correctly passed to the
DOS-session you are in when launching jigsaw ? I installed and ran
jigsaw on a Windows95 platform and I had no problem because I used
.BAT script that set CLASSPATH correctly before starting the java
application.

Hope this helps

	Remy

--
__Remy AMOUROUX___Dyade (GIE Bull-Inria)_____________________________
     UR INRIA Rhone-Alpes             Tel    : +33 4 76 61 52 60