Creating Directories

From: Sandeep Sibal <sibal@att.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 10:13:56 -0400
I seem to have a problem creating directories when clicking the
"dirs" star that appears on the head of the administration page.
The browser returns "Document contains no data" when I press the
OK button. (I'm using Netscape Communicator preview release 3)
However creating a directory by clicking the "edit" star gives
no such error.

And what is the thinking behind having two mechanisms to create
directories?

On another note, the hypertext references that link the attribute
field names to their documentation, on the administration pages,
use the abbreviated hostname instead of the FQDN - by default.
This is a hassle when administrating Jigsaw remotely.

Thanks,
Sandeep.

--
Sandeep Sibal