Clarification of putable resources.

From: Rick Anderson <rianders@rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 16:21:06 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Thanks for the previous help.

I have a new question now that things are working properly.  I created the
Writable directory template from the configuration tutorial.  The files on
the server now have the option of being putable, by turning the putable
value to true.  However, the files must allready exist on the server.  If
I want to put a newly created file onto the server with no preexisting
version is it possible to enable the directory to accept the new file?

--Rick

Rick Anderson	| rianders@rci.rutgers.edu