Basic Jigsaw Que.

From: Ranjani Ramamurthy <ranjani@CS.Cornell.EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 12:06:52 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org
Cc: ranjani@CS.Cornell.EDU (Ranjani Ramamurthy)
Hi,
	I use Jigsaw as a document server. I am sure Jigsaw has the
	capability to serve files ( specifically, I need it to be
	able to serve my client applet - so, I need it to serve a
	html file ).

	Do I need to write a resource to do this ( I
	think not, as Jigsaw being a web server is sure to have
	a default resource to do this). I am somehow unable to find
	the information on how to make it just serve a html file.

	Sorry if this question is very basic. I am using Jigsaw1.0_alpha3
	( just did not find a need to move to a newer version).

	Thanks in advance,

	ranjani
--
ranjani@cs.cornell.edu