Trouble creating a template directory.

From: Rick Anderson <rianders@rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 11:32:28 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-jigsaw@w3.org

I have determined that I need to create a Putable dircetory template, but
when I try to create it by using the add directory button from the
Directory Template page I get document contains no data.  If I fill it out
incorectly I get the appropriate error message.  I really like jigsaw and
would like to demo for some staff and faculty at Rutgers University, but
this error is keeping me from being able to do the presentation.

Does anybody know how to fix this?  I would really appreciate any advice.
Thank you for time.

--Rick Anderson

Rick Anderson	| rianders@rci.rutgers.edu