Re: Jigsaw 2.0 !

From: Mark Friedman <mark@intraspect.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 14:02:40 -0700
To: Dave Makower <davemak@pencom.com>
I hope I'm not just saying the same things ad nauseum but I just want to
be clear. I'm not against having a Jigsaw 2.0 that has the changes that
have been discussed. I just want to make sure that a production quality
Jigsaw 1.0 (with the current design and architecture) gets finished and
released in a timely fashion. Our company is depending on this. I think
that it would be unfair for work on 2.0 to take resources away from
finishing 1.0.

-Mark