Re: Default html file, index?

Aran Clary wrote:

> Me again, havin' another problem...
> How do I get jigsaw to send the file index.html instead of a
> directory listing?
>
>     Aran
Very easy:
	Point your Browser to Admin/Editor/dir/
	Follow link Attributes (end of page)
	There is a field index, type in: index.html

If you look for a more general way to do this look at
/Admin/Directories.

I can' tell you exactly tell you what to do then, because
when I follow _Add Directory_-link and really try to add
a directory-template, I get a "Document contains no data"

Sorry, I hope it helped a bit.

Maybe somebody else knows more.

--
Christoph Begall                begall@NADS.de
NADS GmbH                       NADS - Advertising on Nets